1.Does rodent control with ultrasonic sound waves really
2. I have consulted a major pest control company and they say that ultrasonic rodent control devices don´t work?
3. Can ultrasonic sound waves be harmful to humans and pets?
4. I have a dog and a cat. Will they be harmed by the ultrasonic sound?
5. Will Topo Stop disturb my radio, TV or alarm system?
6. Will one unit of Topo Stop ultrasonic rodent control installed in for instance the kitchen protect my whole house?
7. What is rodent control with resonance sound waves?
8. When do I use either ultrasonic or resonance sound for effective rodent control?
9. I have heard that certain low frequency sound waves can be harmful?
10. Now if the resonance sound emitted by the Topo Stop R100 model is clearly audible, will it not be disturbing?
11. What is electro pulse?
12. What makes Topo Stop ultrasonic rodent control unique?
13. Are there any non-biased comparisons carried out between traps and poison and electronic rodent control?
14. Will ultrasonic rodent control also deter insects?
15. What does dual action ultrasonic rodent control mean?
16. How come pest don´t get used to the Topo Stop ultrasonic sound waves?
17. How come I can detect a faint rattling sound from the Topo Stop ultrasonic sound models?
18. What´s the idea with an alternative audible setting on the professional Topo Stop ultrasonic model?
19. For how long have Topo Stop and Mole Stop been on the market?
20. How come I can´t find Topo Stop or Mole Stop in my hardware store or elsewhere?
21. What are the guarantees that Topo Stop and Mole Stop rodent control will really rid my pest?
22. What does the Money-Back-Guarantee really mean?
23. Can you give me a reference/testimonial from where I live?
24. Does the Money-Back-Guarantee give me all my money back?
25. How can I trust you to fulfil your obligation concerning your Money-Back-Guarantee?
26. Why should I ever buy a pest control appliance from you rather than from my local supplier?
27. Can I make instalments when buying Topo Stop/Mole Stop electronic rodent control?
28. Does the Topo Stop ultrasonic sound not "blow" the pest away?
29. Can I connect Topo Stop and a Mole Stop to the same adapter?
30. Does Topo Stop emit ultrasonic surround waves?
Does rodent control with ultrasonic sound waves really work?
Of course it does and for the following reasons:
1) There are several scientific as well as non scientific independent reports that all show the effectiveness of electronic rodent control.
2) Topo Stop and Mole Stop have been sold in Scandinavia since 1987 and with a very generous 2 year Money-Back-Guarantee. If our rodent control devices were no good, the guarantee would have bankrupted us a very long time ago. Or do you really think anyone dissatisfied who had spent more than $100 would not take advantage of the Money-Back-Guarantee?
I have consulted a major pest control company and they say that ultrasonic rodent control devices don´t work?
You must bear in mind that all major pest control companies traditionally all "sell" rat poison. What they say is therefore only a way of protecting their market.
Can ultrasonic sound waves be harmful to humans and pets?.
No, apart from pet rodents absolutely not and for the following reasons.
I have a dog and a cat. Will they be harmed by the ultrasonic sound?
Normally not at all and definitely not when the rodent control equipment is installed in the attic or crawling space underneath the ground floor (ultrasonic sound waves do NOT penetrate walls!). Those non living spaces are the proper installation sites for optimized electronic rodent control.
Will Topo Stop disturb my radio, TV or alarm system?
No! The electronic circuits are completely neutral and won´t affect any other electronic installations.
Will one unit of Topo Stop ultrasonic rodent control installed in for instance the kitchen protect my whole house?
For electronic rodent control in limited spaces it will sometimes work to just protect the room(s) where the pest show up. One 'Electro Cat' installed in each space will do the job nicely.
When choosing a low cost installation in your house as above you must be aware of its limitations and what consequences for the overall rodent control this might have.
Since ultrasonic sound waves do not penetrate even a thin wall paper mice hiding in the walls or in the attic won´t be affected at all. From their hiding place they can then for survival reasons (shortage of food!) be forced to enter living spaces despite the very annoying sound generated by the rodent control device.
The mice Gus & Jack in the Walt Disney cartoon Cinderella illustrates this phenomena very clearly in the scene with the pearl necklace. Despite great fear of the cat Lucifer that is guarding the necklace the two mice still enters the room from their shelter in the wall in order to pinch the necklace. They simply must get it to make Cinderella beautiful for the ball, thus they challenge their foe!
So, the answer to your question must be; in principal NO! Instead you are wise to install one or several professional ultrasonic device(s) in the space(s) where the pest first enter your house (attic or crawling space underneath the ground floor). Your electronic rodent control will then be optimized and most likely rid your pest permanently.
What is rodent control with resonance sound waves?
Resonance sound waves has a relatively low frequency span, for instance 80-100 Hz for the Topo Stop model R100. This sound is clearly audible. The micro vibration sound induced in the structure of a house has proven excellent to achieve rodent control in closed areas such as walls, floors, especially the ground flooring built directly on a concrete base with no crawling space underneath.
When do I use either ultrasonic or resonance sound for effective rodent control?
Ultrasonic sound rodent control devices should be used in open spaces such as attics, crawling spaces underneath the house as well as in living spaces. In the garden it will deter deer, badger, etc.
Resonance sound rodent control devices should be used, however mostly as a supplement to ultrasonic sound where the latter cannot reach the pest. For instance ground flooring directly on a concrete socket with no crawling space below or when bats enter into a wall directly from the outside.
I have heard that certain low frequency sound waves can be harmful?
In connection with discussions regarding the adverse effect low frequency sound waves might have on human beings where cases of for instance depression have been reported, this debate is only relevant for purely subsonic sound waves with frequencies ranging below what man can hear (less than 30 Hz).
Topo Stop R100 resonance model works with a frequency range between 80-100 Hz which sounds almost like an ancient refrigerator.
Now if the resonance sound emitted by the Topo Stop R100 model is clearly audible, will it not be disturbing?
Not at all in for instance closed summer houses. In a inhabited house the answer is yes and no depending on individual tolerance.
Most people tend to forget the humming sound (½-1 second signals randomly emitted with 2-120 second pauses) after only a few days.
On the other hand, some people can´t get used to the sound, but seem to accept it for the ridding period (normally 3-6 weeks) rather than having the pest in the house. These people might accommodate themselves by for instance using ear plugs at night during the eviction.
Once the pest has been evicted you can connect the resonance rodent control device with a timer to make it operate only when you are not at home.
What is electro pulse?
You will get an explanation here.
What makes Topo Stop ultrasonic rodent control unique?
Topo Stop is based on a unique technical concept and is described here.
Does Topo Stop emit ultrasonic surround waves?
No! The Topo Stop piezo speaker that is made only of humidity resistant materials for preferential use in cold damp attics and crawling spaces has a sound emission cone of approximately 90 degrees.
In practice the ultrasonic sound waves emitted will bounce on all hard surfaces, thus filling the whole open space including every nook and cranny.
Will ultrasonic rodent control also deter insects?
The sound frequencies emitted from a Topo Stop device are designed to have maximum impact on rodent pest.
Although the priority of Topo Stop consequently is not insects, we still have had numerous reports telling us that wasps, flies and other insects also have disappeared from attics, cellars, etc.
This positive side effect has never been confirmed by the scientists at the Topo Stop factory, thus we consider it only to be a possible bonus.
What does dual action ultrasonic rodent control mean?
In principal that the randomly generated sound waves from two or several Topo Stop rodent control devices give multiple impact .
How come pest don´t get used to the Topo Stop ultrasonic sound waves?
How come I can detect a faint rattling sound from the Topo Stop ultrasonic sound models?
Because of an advanced technical concept.
What´s the idea with an alternative audible setting on the professional Topo Stop ultrasonic model?
With the audible setting the decibel rating will be slightly higher, thus the sound emission will have a longer range. Besides this audible mode of operation has also proven to be effective on two-legged "vermin". When the burglar gets close to the house he/she will suddenly hear a strong signal. In the firm belief that the burglar alarm has been triggered the perpetrator to be decides to leave the vicinity.
How come I can´t find Topo Stop or Mole Stop in my hardware store or elsewhere?
Professional rodent control is not something a shop assistant can learn in a few minutes. If he/she cannot give a straightforward answer to a simple question from a customer inquiring about for instance Topo Stop E250, a sale is unlikely to occur considering that this particular rodent control device costs in excess of
What are the guarantees that Topo Stop and Mole Stop rodent control will really rid my pest?
In principal we can guarantee to rid any rodent pest 100% if you will allow us act professionally and to take full advantage of our various types of rodent control devices and the number of units we consider will be needed.
It could mean, especially if your house is big and has a lot of closed spaces that we in extreme cases might have to install four, five, maybe even six units in order to cover every entrance your pest might have.
Then your pest problem also will turn into an economical one since professional rodent control doesn´t come cheap.
However, according to the statistics we have four out of five houses will become free of pest with only one device!
So, for both practical (we can´t do house calls!) and economical reasons we simply guarantee you to become completely satisfied and that will do just nicely, won´t it?
What does the Money-Back-Guarantee really mean?
Read the guarantee terms!
Can you give me a reference/testimonial from where I live?
When we started selling Topo Stop and Mole Stop some fifteen years ago we did give references. However, as sales was booming quite rapidly these people soon found themselves constantly talking in the telephone.
We then started with our generous Money-Back-Guarantee, which actually serves you as a customer far better for the following reason.
Just because for instance a Mole Stop works fine in one garden deterring the moles/voles, it doesn´t necessarily mean that the soil in your garden is absolutely perfect for applying electronic rodent control. However, our statistics show that there very seldom is any problem with the ability of the soil to transmit the vibrations from the Mole Stop.
We therefore consider the M-B-G to be more advantageous to you than any reference.
Why should I ever buy a pest control appliance from you rather than from my local supplier?
Because we are professionals specializing in electronic rodent control since 1987.
Can I make instalments when buying Topo Stop/Mole Stop electronic rodent control?
Yes, for overseas customers outside of the EU we undertake instalment payment by credit card which can also be advantageous as far as possible customs clearance fees, duty and VAT are concerned.
Does the Topo Stop ultrasonic sound not "blow" the pest away?
No, the decibel rating is not high enough. A Topo Stop ultrasonic rodent control device generates approximately sound waves not exceeding 107 dB. To get a "blow away" effect one would have to increase the decibel rating of the device to 140-150 dB and such a strong sound could be lethal to all living creatures including man.
Can I connect Topo Stop and a Mole Stop to the same adapter?
Yes you can! In order to avoid multiple cables in the garden it could however be wise to install the Mole Stop as the last unit in the chain as shown here.
Are there any non-biased comparisons carried out between traps and poison and electronic rodent control?
Read the article from the Swedish magazine Villafamiljen where different rodent control methods are compared in a non-biased way.